Monday, June 02, 2008

It's Getting Crowded Under The Obama Campaign Bus



My goodness...before the end of May, Obama had tossed his "typical white person" Grandma, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Father Michael Pfleger and Trinity UCC under the bus.

Will Michelle be next?

[To the tune of "I've Got You Under My Skin"]

I've thrown you under my bus
Because you're all liabilities
You're liable to cause more campaign instabilities
So I've thrown you under my bus

I tried so hard not to cuss
I said to myself: this campaign seems to be going well
Until you opened your yaps and said stuff that ain't so swell
So I've thrown you under my bus

I'd sacrifice anyone come what might
For the sake of winning the race
I took your campaign advice every day and night;
You've repeatedly brought me disgrace

Don't you know, stupid fools, you're causing a fuss
Your irrationality exposed my venality
And each time you talk, it makes voters balk
So there's nothing left to discuss
Thus I've thrown you under my bus
Yes I've thrown you under my bus

1 Comments:

Blogger SillyBlindHarper said...

Thanks, Fatwa, for penning a new song for dv8 to sing.
Everywhere.
Including the market check-out line.
Did I mention that we live in "the hood"?
Thanks.
No, really!

heh.

6/6/08 10:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home