Monday, January 19, 2009

FAIL! to the (Bigot-In-) Chief


Mr. Obama:

While I have very many policy disagreements with you, I've got an even more personal bone to pick.

For nearly twenty years, you belonged to a rabidly racist and anti-semitic "church", where you were baptized, married and had your children baptized. Yet you claim you never, ever once heard any of the poison being spewed from the pulpit.

In almost two decades.

And for that reason alone, go fuck yourself, sir.

You may have been duly elected but you shall never be my president nor will you have my support, you prevaricating bigot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, uh, uh...did you say something? Could you speak a little louder, please? I uh, sometimes, uh, have a little trouble with my, uh, hearing.

Barry

19/1/09 22:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home